Skip to content
The content on this page has yet to be rewritten for GOV.WALES. It is still correct and up-to-date.

Countryside, access and rights of way appeals

Countryside, access and rights of way Appeals are dealt with by the Planning Inspectorate.

In addition to planning and enforcement appeals, the Planning Inspectorate also handles a wide range of specialist casework. This includes:

  • rights of way orders,
  • appeals and requests for direction under Schedule 14 of the Wildlife & Countryside Act 1981,
  • certain transport and roads orders,
  • appeals and objections in respect of countryside access,
  • tree preservation appeals,
  • high hedge appeals,
  • Sites of special scientific interest appeals,
  • measures relating to environmental protection.

Contact us

Planning Inspectorate
Crown Buildings
Cathays Park,
CF10 3NQ

Tel: 029 2082 3866