Skip to content
The content on this page has yet to be rewritten for GOV.WALES. It is still correct and up-to-date.

Building work, replacements and repairs to your home

Related Links

Tell us if you want any of the documents on this page in an alternative format.
What you need to do if you are thinking about building work, replacement or repairs to your home.

This leaflet explains when you need to contact:

  • your local authority building control / a registered approved inspector or 
  • an installer registered with the right competent persons scheme.

Document Download